Tuesday, January 27

Jazzercise

I started my 1st Jazzercise class tonight which I really meant to start two weeks ago. So, Jackie and I got determined to do the 6pm Tues/Thurs class and when I have free Saturdays, go at 930am one too.
3 days a week! Not too bad for the new me! We've had friends that have gone in the past at work, so we got ready with our weights, mat, and new exercise bras! Yayy! Each workout is a fusion of dance and muscle toning movements choreographed to today's hottest music! Over all, it was fun! Every class is one hour long and includes a gentle warm up, 30-minute aerobic workout, muscle toning and strengthening segment with weights, and a stretch finale. Our instructor is amazingly "GENKI" for all you Japanese friends out there, something I could never do after 30-40 mins. Feel the burn!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!