Tuesday, January 24

30 THINGS


  1. Study hard and take the GRE - Completed
  2. Apply to Graduate school - Completed
  3. Volunteer more: (Save Our Cemeteries) - Completed
  4. Get updated with ALL my doctor check-ups
  5. Be happy - mostly completed
  6. Lose 10% (or more) of my body weight - Completed
  7. Take a road trip (excluding family trips to Texas)
  8. Work on my Someday List - Completed
  9. Go to a local sports game
  10. Ride a horse in Audubon Par
  11. Enjoy New Orleans: Jazz Fest // Mardi Gras // Rum Tour - Completed
  12. Go on a blind date
  13. Pay attention to what I eat - Completed
  14. Develop a retirement plan (Roth IRA investment account?)
  15. Stop comparing myself to others
  16. Visit more of my favorite authors' book-signings - Completed
  17. Be more fashion-forward ( change of hair color ) - Completed
  18. Clean out my email inbox- Completed
  19. Travel to Ship Island - April 9th, 2012 - Completed
  20. Set more goals for myself
  21. Join a local Yoga class
  22. Keep up my daily diary entries- Completed
  23. Discover a favorite book that isn't chick-lit or romance related
  24. Pursue a new hobby--besides glittering and decorating purses for the Krewe of Nyx ;)
  25. Stop trying to "find" myself and actually work on "creating" myself - mostly completed
  26. Figure out what to do with the overabundance of books I own and donate the ones I don’t want to keep
  27. Work on my TBR pile ... www.bookstoburyyourselfin.blogspot.com - Completed
  28. Be more outdoorsy
  29. Cut back on watching so much TV- DVR Rules
  30. Realize that turning 30 is the start of something new . . . mostly completed
Timeline from January 24th, 2012 to January 24, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!