Friday, January 30

The Bad Boy

So, I've developed a bit of a celebrity crush on
Tom Hardy.
You have to listen to him SPEAK ladies.
He has that uniquely deep raspy voice you don't hear that often and his lips draw the eye quite well.
He's also a 31 year old British actor that lives in London.

He recently played Heathcliff in the Masterpiece Classic Wuthering Heights.

I've been cyberstalking him lately, just to see what's up. I was impressed to find he has had many other cultured roles as well:
Sweeney Todd,
Marie Antoinette,and Oliver.
Overall, I was intrigued!
I've always liked a guy who can appreciate his classic literature and history while being in contemporary movies like RocknRolla and Black Hawk Down.
That is...until I found his home page.
This is him! Yes!
Though I have to give props for his attention to details in preparing for his next movie role. His use of language, choice of songs (which has kind of grown on me), and (worst of all!) pictures posted...have me in utter SHOCK!
You have to see the pictures, I can't stop laughing!
This whole new image has me thinking: now that he's appeared to resemble a "bad boy" at heart...do I find myself liking him more or less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!