Thursday, August 25

# 14. Tasseography (Tea Leaf Reading)

Went to Bottom of the Cup Tea Room over the weekend and had my tea leaves read. Interesting experience! Some of the highlights that my psychic said ( and I got a CD afterward, so I could re-listen to my reading ):
  • I'm a very independent self-made lady
  • I'm more a leader and not really a follower
  • I come off as a cat with 9-lives since I've been in many places and always land on my feet
  • Love will find me in the Spring
  • He even went into funny details on how I will meet this man (a lady in a big red feather hat will introduce us since he is not from NOLA), what this man will look like (blond, blue eyes, deep cleft in his chin), and his job (type of builder outside)
  • The number "7" is an important number for me to remember
  • I will have one marriage and three children (twin girls and one boy)
  • I have no hidden enemies
  • I plan to go back to school for more education
  • I have traveled and will travel a lot more in my future. He even said "I will see the world many times over"
  • I will learn another language or more in my lifetime
  • He could tell my life was "not that easy" right now, but will get better
  • He could also tell I will or have "lived in a far-away land" and mentioned France
  • I'm very visual and would make a great teacher, writer, or photographer
  • He sees me opening up my own business one day with lots of mirrors and colors
  • And, almost annoyingly so. . .he said "good" 57 times throughout my reading!!! I counted!
So, check off one more thing from My Someday List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!