Wednesday, August 25

Ta-Da List


Yesterday I posted my Life's To-Do List, but while working on that . . . I realized I've already completed a lot of goals that would have been on that list years ago and some goals that wouldn't have been on my list to being with if I had not meet some truly wonderful people along the way who pushed me in the right direction.  Thus, I'm honored I got to share some of these tasks with friends and family, I'm blessed I was able to accomplish so many amazing pursuits all before my current age, and I hoping that remembering these accomplishments (I know I'm forgetting a bunch as well) really do shine a light on better and brighter things to come. 

My Ta-Da List 
(aka Johanna's Completed Life Goals)

  1. Had my palms read
  2. Rode a gondola in Venice
  3. Went on a tropical vacation
  4. Visited California's wine country 
  5. Shook hands with a celebrity
  6. Faced my fear of heights by rock-climbing
  7. Went upside down on a roller-coaster
  8. Walked under the ceiling in the Sistine Chapel
  9. Visited all but one Disneyland Park
  10. Experienced an earthquake
  11.  Walked around Pompei
  12. Swam in the ocean at night
  13. Became debt free
  14. Went white water rafting
  15. Went all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower
  16. Scuba dived
  17. Flew first class
  18. Became a member of a TV audience
  19. Rode the NYC Subway, the London Tube, and the Paris & Tokyo Metro
  20. Went pub crawling
  21. Saw the Mona Lisa in person
  22. Visited Hawaii
  23. Went whale watching
  24. Climbed Mount Fuji
  25. Stayed awake for 24 hours straight
  26. Rode the cable cars in San Francisco
  27. Walked the Great Wall of China
  28.  Saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame
  29.  Went on a cruise
  30.  Traveled beneath the Equator Line
  31. Backpacked in another country
  32. Rode an elephant
  33. Watched cherry blossoms in Japan
  34. Visited Graceland
  35. Enjoyed the beauty of the geyser Ole Faithful
  36. Saw the Statue of Liberty
  37.  Skipped school
  38.  Attended a rock concert in another country
  39. Toured Anne Frank's house
  40.  Witnessed the birth of kittens
  41. Showered in a waterfall
  42. Found a dinosaur bone 
  43. Attended Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  44. Took a cooking class
  45. Lived by the ocean
  46. Got a tattoo
  47. Found someone with the same name
  48. Experienced pampering at a spa
  49. Watched the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
  50. Went water cave exploring
  51. Hit bulls-eye on a dartboard
  52. Visited a castle in England
  53. Saw the pyramid of Chichen Itza
  54.  Lived in a big city and a small town
  55. Created a personal website
  56.  Drove a convertible with the top down
  57.  Swam with a whale shark
  58. Galloped a horse along the beach
  59. Rode on the Trans-Siberian Railway
  60. Lived through 4 full seasons - Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter
  61. Watched an NBA game live
  62. Had my portrait sketched
  63. Went to a Renaissance Festival
  64.  Represented my country aboard
  65. Began a new life in a new town and country
  66.  Rode on a hot air balloon
  67.  Drove across the Golden Gate Bridge
  68. Saw the Tera Cotta Warriors
  69. Been to both Canada and Mexico
  70. Dyed my own hair
  71. Spent a whole day reading a great novel
  72. Learned how to use a microphone and gave a public speech
  73. Gone on a blind date
  74. Performed on stage
  75. Communicated with someone without sharing the same language
  76. Gone to a drive-in theater
  77. Watched the sunrise with someone
  78. Changed my own flat tire
  79. Taught abroad
  80. Traveled by train overnight
  81. Went Canyoning
  82.  Toured Alcatraz
  83. Visited Pearl Harbor
  84.  Lived alone
  85. Watched a lighting storm at sea
  86. Saw Venus de Milo in person
  87. Rode a camel in the desert
  88. Learned to play a musical instrument
  89. Spent New Year's Eve in an exotic location
  90. Made a complete and utter fool of myself
  91. Buried a time capsule
  92. Survived a second degree burn
  93. Spent a night at the opera
  94. Had tailored clothing made for myself
  95. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
  96. Been heartbroken
  97. Had my picture in the newspaper
  98. Made my own soba noodles
  99. Planted a tree
  100. Saw other great sites like Big Ben, Tower of Pisa, and the Coliseum in Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!