Sunday, April 26

Jazz Fest: Part 2

After my third eventful day volunteering for New Orleans Jazz Fest, I opted to see the one band I have never actually seen Live - Better Than Ezra. My catering crew was nice enough to even let me deliver their food/drinks, so I got to first see them in person. We even got to deliver Dave Matthew's stuff (since they were the following act on the same stage), but I not a big fan of them and wasn't nearly as excited as I was for Better Than Ezra. Since I'm only a volunteer and not part of the staff like my fellow catering members, the Director of the Jazz Fest Catering Team gave me her credentials AND an All Stage Guest Pass to get backstage access as well as front row. The band was awesome! I was so happy I got to see them!
They played lots of their classic songs with some really good new ones.
The two front guys were hilarious and the hour performance flew by.

My pass got me in front of the barriers, but you can see the standing crowd behind us.
Kevin Griffin and Tom Drummond
The helicopter kept flying over to tape the massive crowd in front of the Acura stage.
VIDEOS
THE BEST! (Berry White Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!