Sunday, January 22

My Girlfriends are AWESOME!!!


I invited my girlfriends over for a Kitten Shower for drinks and introductions to little Dixie. Afterwards we were heading downtown for afternoon tea ... all in early celebrations of my 30th birthday.
For Christmas, Jackie gave me some "mustache party" stick-ons. Thus, we pulled them out for fun and pictures.
Lovely Ladies!!!

When it was time to head downtown, I was all prepared for my friend's husband to pick us up . . . but low-and-behold, they had a stretch limo pick us up instead! What a fun Surprise!!!
More champagne in the limo - heading downtown! ;)

Cheers!!!

Lovely tea service with yummy cakes, scones, chocolate and sandwiches

Sweetness overload that was too cute!!! P.S. You'll have noticed we all had on some fasinators in honor of tea :)

Thank you so much Ladies for a absolutely fabulous afternoon. I had a great time and what a wonderful birthday treat!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!