Saturday, October 17

Paranormal Activity

After a young, middle class couple moves into what seems like a typical suburban “starter” tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night. Especially when they sleep. Or try to.

Many of you probably know of this as the film put in the hands of the fans and trusted upon them to tell where and when it should be seen. I love me a good horror flick and I demanded, so a couple of buddies and I were lucky enough to watch the afternoon show today. Let me tell you...it was crazy good. More irritating to me at times than full out scary, b/c (believe me) if half this stuff was happening to me....I would have handled it quite differently! But overall - if you like suspense/on-the-edge-of-your-seat movies, this is a go see! Forget about Halloween IX and Saw 38, if you want a great fright all while peeking behind picket-fence fingers - this is the movie to see this Halloween season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!