Monday, July 20

Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin Tour Austin, Texas Thursday - July 9th, 2009
If multiple HBO and Bravo specials weren't enough! Catch double Emmy award winning Kathy Griffin live in her true element. She has more stories, more dish, more of what she shouldn't say but you know you want to hear. Come with an open mind and laugh until you puke . . . just a little.
My Mom surprised me with tickets to see Kathy in Austin the day I flew in from Boston. (Thanks again Mom!)
The first 1,000 people into the theater got "Kathy's on a Stick"
I got to catch up with some old Austin Gal-pals Shaady and Susan who know work at the Long Center where the show was being performed.
Loved the show! She didn't hold back with anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I find her hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!