Thursday, April 7

Jean d'Alos Cheese

So I went to my first ever Cheese Class last night Held after hours at St. James Cheese Company on Prytania Street We had a fine selection of cheeses that were personally chosen and flown in specially from France Full list of cheeses above
I highly enjoyed almost all the cheeses on my plate, but there were a few I would have been happy to skip (ie. some having an ash-y flavoring)
The team at Jean D'Alos works closely with local producers primarily from the area of the Pyrenees, France. Cheeses are selected at the small farms and dairies, and finished and matured in the cellars at Jean D'Alos. Below was our visiting French representative.
Jean D'Alos, is a highly regarded cheese shop and affineur in Bordeaux, France.
Fun class! I'd like to go another night and sample a different cheese theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!