Thursday, December 30

My 2011 New Year's Resolution

This was something my friend Amie impressed me with throughout this last year and thus I wanted to take on that kind characteristic as well and opt to do something meaningful for those around me - handwritten Thank You Notes Now . . . I have been intending to do this for a while now, but this last week while shopping around Marshall's for cute cards - I was informed about a guy who did this in 2010 for every day of the year & turned it into a book (Honestly: first I heard about it myself) I do not plan to go to that writing extreme, but I would like to mail out a nice personal reminder of what is important while letting those know around me know that I care (w/o sending an email or text!)

1 comment:

  1. 365 Thank Yous: The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life by John Kralik

    http://www.amazon.com/365-Thank-Yous-Gratitude-Changed/dp/1401324053

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!